Monday 24 March 2014

Rough ins......

Today has been busy! The brickies turned up today for day 6,  all that is left to do is the piers inside the garage and the bottom of the windows, and the back pier. Today should have been their last day but the rain poured down at 9 am, so they packed up, and I don't blame them. They had removed another brick from my front pier too. It has rained all day.

When I went for a look the electricians were onsite, three of them, doing the electrical rough in.
Later in the day, john called to say that the plumber was also onsite again.
So it's all happening!
 These are all the cables in the kitchen wall.
I always wondered how the electricity would be connected to my island bench, this is how!

Yesterday we went to the display village at Kellyville. Wow, it's huge. We went through a few homes. The new two storey edgecliffe is lovely.. If I was to build a two storey it would be that one! Whilst there we noticed a lovely kitchen that had white cupboards, black bench and black splash. We love it. So I called my SS T, this morning to ask if it was too late to get a black splash. He said he could not see why not. I emailed the person in the office, who i am supposed to contact for everything. Her response was terse and not very accommodating. I let my SS know of the response and he made it his personal mission to ensure that we get our black splashback. He went to the BW office and got the required signatures to get my splashback colour changed. I'm not sure why so many people care or need to know what colour my splashback is,but that's how it is done!

A big thank you to T today. We will always think of T whenever we look at our black splashback! It didn't need to be so difficult, I'm thankful for his customer service skills. (Thankful with a couple of cartons of beer.....lol, which beer T?)

No comments:

Post a Comment