Monday 17 March 2014

Bricks.......


Wow, the bricks have started today, I love them. The colour is austral Urban One Silver.
 From across the road I could see that all the bricks had been separated and spread around the house!
And from right out the front I could see six layers, I think they call them courses, on our side of the bedroom wall...... And the granitguard which is termite control, has already been put down, all before 12oclock.

I'm super excited to see the home come together form here! Are you following? Leave me a message, have you built? Are you building? Tell me about you?

So we went back after school pick up and they have progressed! 
I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Bek, I just read every single post you have written with your build so far. I am so excited for you & John & the kids to be able to see your new home come to fruition - good things come to those who wait! The house is looking fabulous. Great photos & I'm looking forward to seeing more & more pics as the build continues! It's such an exciting time & with you guys being ahead of us, you'll be giving us some idea of what to expect! xx

    ReplyDelete