Wednesday 12 February 2014

We have water!

I drove out to our block on Monday and found our supervisor out there erecting a BW sign! It's official - we are building with BW! He told me that the tradies were booked to put up the frames, however the frames aren't ready and won't be until the 20th. So now we are really learning patience. The trusses are ready to go though.....lol







There was no action on Tuesday.

Wednesday, we woke up to rain, and I knew that the plumbers were booked to do the external drainage. So I figured they wouldn't dig dirt in the rain......I was wrong! They dug a huge pile of dirt, it was all over my slab. So I am now hoping for rain to wash the slab!
I took the kids down after school and they were still there! I was then informed that I would need to arrange removal of the excavated dirt. A phone call to our SS and a read through our tender concluded that yes, this was our responsibility. I just happened to take mum and dad to show them. They have a mate who lives on a property and gladly takes fill! His son drives an excavator........ So after a few more phone calls we are getting rid of the dirt.



Today the plumbers were connecting the water......baby steps but getting there


2 comments: